We’re on the lookout for a talented, self-motivated Senior Creative Designer with digital, typography and offline skills to join our award-winning marketing agency.
The ideal candidate…
- Will live, breathe, eat and sleep creativity!
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ recent agency experience
- Must have a brilliant portfolio bursting with online and offline creativity. As well as the finished article, we would really love to see your thought process
- Must constantly strive to deliver the best
- Work well within a team
- Have a desire to improve and expand the possibilities
- Will ideally have client-facing experience
- Must be able to work to timescales
- Should also have keen attention to detail and possess a can-do attitude
- Must be a positive person who loves what they do
It would help if you’re also a fun, friendly and approachable person – otherwise you won’t be the perfect team fit for our bunch of quirky conversationalists.
In return for your amazing talent and skills you can expect:
- A highly competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience
- Flexible working from our Halifax, Leeds and London studios or from home
- 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Extra day’s holiday each year you’ve worked here
- Extra day off if your birthday falls in the week
- Performance-related bonus
- A free Friday fry-up
- Copious cups of fancy coffee (from the fancy coffee machines)
- An exciting and oh-so-friendly workplace that nurtures and develops everyone’s skills
- Team outings
- The latest piece of kit you need to get the job done
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition and support to help progress your development
- Use of the studio’s table football, ping pong and pool tables – we’re a competitive bunch!
- Attendance of award dos and nights out
- A workplace pension
Woven is very well connected: we’re just a 10-minute stroll from Halifax train station with direct links from Leeds, Manchester, Bradford, Huddersfield and further afield.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part and you’re ready to amaze us with your talent then drop us a line at the email address below and let’s arrange a get-together.
Please include your CV and any other bits of info that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org