Are you amazing with HTML and looking to join an ambitious, growing and fast-paced marketing agency? Then we have just the job…
We’re on the lookout for a highly talented and experienced Front-End Developer to join our amazing UK team in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate will:
- Produce clean, lean and well-documented code which is accessible to the wider team
- Have excellent front-end development skills (HTML, CSS/Sass – and preferably jQuery)
- Have in-depth understanding of responsive web development and progressive web apps
- Be passionate about delivering amazing user experiences
- Have experience using frameworks, preferably Foundation
- Have experience using GIT
- Have knowledge of task runners like Gulp and Grunt
- Have agency experience and worked closely with designers and developers
- Demonstrate a passion for learning new technology and techniques
Experience in the following would also be a bonus:
- Packaging managers like NPM and Bower
- Developing WordPress templates
- Working with .NET MVC, especially with Razor templates
In return for your amazing talent and skill you can expect:
- A highly competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience
- Flexible working from our Halifax, Leeds and London studios or from home
- 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- An extra day’s holiday each year you’ve worked here
- An extra day off if your birthday falls in the week
- Performance-related bonus
- A free Friday fry-up
- Copious cups of fancy coffee (from the fancy coffee machines)
- An exciting and oh-so-friendly workplace that nurtures and develops the skills of everyone involved
- Team outings
- The latest piece of kit that you need to get the job done
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition and support to help progress your development
- Use of the studio’s table football, ping pong and pool tables – we’re a competitive bunch!
- Attendance of award dos and nights out
- Free parking
- A workplace pension
Woven is very well connected: we’re just a 10-minute stroll from Halifax train station with direct links from Leeds, Manchester, Bradford, Huddersfield and further afield.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part and you’re ready to amaze us with your talent then drop us a line at the email address below and let’s arrange a get-together.
Please include your CV and any other bits of info that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Please email us at email@example.com
** Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work within the UK **
** No agencies unless you are on our PSL **