We’re delighted to announce this position has been filled.
However, we’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our team so why not drop us a line to email@example.com (no agencies, please).
Boasting a great mix of media, multi-platform and offline skills, we’re after a talented, experienced and driven Middleweight Web Designer who is anything but middle of the road.
The ideal candidate will…
- Live, breathe, eat and sleep creativity!
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ recent agency experience
- Have a brilliant portfolio bursting with online and offline creativity that shows both the finished article and the thought process behind it
- Work well within a team
- Always want to improve and expand their and the team’s possibilities
- Ideally have experience talking to and meeting clients
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Have strong attention to detail and a proactive can-do attitude
- Be a positive person who really loves what they do
We’d also love you to be a fun, friendly, approachable person – otherwise you won’t be the perfect fit for our bunch of quirky conversationalists.
In return for your amazing talent and skills you can expect:
- A highly competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience
- Flexible working from our Halifax, Leeds and London studios or from home
- 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- An extra day’s holiday each year you’ve worked here
- An extra day off if your birthday falls in the week
- A performance-related bonus
- An exciting and friendly workplace that helps nurture and develop the skills of everyone involved
- Copious cups of fancy coffee (from the fancy coffee machines)
- A free Friday fry-up
- Team outings
- The latest piece of kit that you need to get the job done
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition and support to progress your development
- Use of the studio’s table football, ping pong and pool tables – we’re a competitive bunch!
- To attend glamorous award dos and nights out
- A workplace pension
Woven is very well connected: we’re just a 10-minute stroll from Halifax train station, with direct links from Leeds, Manchester, Huddersfield, Bradford and further afield.
If you want to be a part of Woven and you’re ready to amaze us with your talent then email us at the below address and let’s arrange a get-together.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – being sure to include your CV and any other bits of info that will make you stand out from the crowd.