Are you a whizz with Umbraco and looking to join a growing, fast-paced marketing agency? Then we’ve got an exciting opportunity for you!
We’re on the lookout for a talented .NET/Umbraco Web Developer to join our awesome UK team in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate will…
- Have amazing ASP.NET MVC and SQL/MySQL skills
- Have experience of Umbraco (7), and ideally be Umbraco certified
- Have experience in architecting, developing and maintaining applications
- Have experience of GIT
- Work well in a team environment
It’ll be a bonus if you have experience in the following:
- RESTful services/Web APIs
- Node.js (Gulp, Grunt etc.)
- PHP & WordPress
We’re also on the hunt for someone who is friendly, fun and approachable – otherwise, you won’t be the perfect team fit for our bunch of quirky conversationalists.
In return for your amazing talent and skills you can expect:
- Flexible working from our Halifax, Leeds and London studios or from home
- 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- An extra day’s holiday each year you’ve worked here
- An extra day off if your birthday falls in the week
- Performance-related bonus
- A free Friday fry-up
- Copious cups of fancy coffee (from the fancy coffee machines)
- An exciting and oh-so-friendly workplace that nurtures and develops the skills of everyone involved
- Team outings
- The latest piece of kit that you need to get the job done
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition and support to help progress your development
- Use of the studio’s table football, ping pong and pool tables – we’re a competitive bunch!
- Award dos and nights out
- Free parking
- A workplace pension
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of and you’re ready to amaze us with your talent then drop us a line at the email address below and let’s arrange a get-together.
Please include your CV and any other bits of info that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org